Information We Collect & Use
- We collect personal information from you (the client) such as your contact number, email address and home address; this
information will be provided voluntarily by you. We require and use such information to offer the client the best possible service.
- We require this information to provide you with content on our services and products that you have requested and consented to receive.
- We will inform you of any changes to our website, services, goods and products.
Storing Your Personal Data
- Your information is transferred to our booking form that is only accessed by one person, the sole trader of the business.
- For all hair and makeup service your personal details will not be kept on file and will be destroyed after the service is completed.
- For all eyelash and eyebrow treatments, we keep your name and contact number on file for up to 3 years and will be destroyed after the end of 3 years.
- Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and in highly unlikely circumstances such
information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such
information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
We will not disclose your personal information to any other party.